Thursday, September 8, 2011

DTS

Hey guys! I finally found some time to sit down and write on this thingy! :p
Well these first two weeks have been super crazy! I'm already growing and being stretched in crazy super ways physically, mentally, and spiritually.
Here is how my day starts. I wake up at 6 am and go for a jog (except for this morning I got up and played basketball) (your required a certain amount of personal and team exercise every week) then come back take a shower, go to breakfast at 730 then quiet God and I time from 8-9 then a session until lunch time. Which is usually about pretty much anything you can think of to get you ready for a 6 month mission to a country overseas you know nothing about the culture lol :p. Then after that is pretty much never the same from day to day. Every tues. wed. and thurs. we go to a outreach at a trailor park, where we work with a local church ministry to help kids with homework, most of them are hispanic kids so we get lots of spanish practice :). Then sat we help at a youth group at a hispanic church in hilliard, Oh. Which on sundays we also go to they're church. Other things we do around here include, recreation with all reachers, one on ones, work projects, team prep, life groups (accountability groups), things like that :) Also have been playing lots of hacky sack (side note lol).
I have been growing and learning alot about my Father in Heaven. Very awesome things going on in my life. I will try to write more about that later but right now I have like no time left lol. I love you all very much. God Bless!                                      To God be the glory Forever!!!

This is our team blog if you guys also wanna check that out sometimes :) http://www.send-me.org/pages/Reach_CurrentTeamsBLOGS.htm

1 comment:

  1. Hey Thats Awsome! I Love you mucho CRAZY GIRL!

    ReplyDelete