Monday, January 9, 2012

Whats Crackalackin!!>>>

Hey guys!
Sorry it’s been so long since my last blog J I’m not very good at this blog thingy. However, it’s only because I’m not a very good writer, not because I don’t wanna talk to you guys. :p I miss everyone at home a lot, and love to hear from home.
Yesterday was our first once a week kids club type thingy. It went soooo good I loved it. It was kinda like a day of VBS except not at a church or anything it was at our Coordinator’s house, which is a perfect place to do it, because they live smack dab in the middle of a zillion houses (exaggerating a little :p). We had a lesson about John the Baptist which I didn’t really understand all the way lol, but the kids did, our Coordinator did that part. Then we had snack which was a ton of fruit. Then it was on to our part, games, woohoo! We started with musical chairs in the middle of the street :p, so a couple times someone would yell “Auto”!, and we would all grab the chairs and step off the road haha. Then we played more typical American VBS games, it was fun stuff. So that was kinda our tester Saturday, because we didn’t totally know what to expect. Ya never know around here :p. Glory to G-d!
Today was ch-rch!  It was so good! Our ch-rch is pretty tiny, but the walls were bursting at the seams! Glory to G-d! We had communion and feet washing too, which quite different than I had seen it before, only washed one foot haha. Anyways the Sundays before this one there has not been many people at all. Our team and Coordinator and his family were all very encouraged. Actually today was a really great day. The day started out with our team starting fresh, and unified which is about the first time we’ve had a talk like that and made a conscious effort to be one. It was a big deal for our team.
We started this new book study thingy. All the teams are required to do it throughout outreach but we just started this week.  Anyways it’s so good. First let me tell you about our new schedule I’m getting to ahead of myself. So as you know last month was like learning month and getting to know the language and culture. So this month, our schedule has changed pretty drastically. First we wake up at 6 am do quiet time until 7, then we go over to the other house and do devotions with the rest of the family and the boys. Then we eat breakfast at 8, and be back at the house at 9 to do like lessons on m-nistry in Spanish kinda things. The rest of the schedule is not that solid the rest of the day, usually after Spanish stuff we might go to someone’s house for a visit, or to work. Then we go back and eat lunch, then work projects for the rest of the day until 6. Then usually there is some random thing we do in the evening that has to do with m-nistry.
So with all that being said, Experiencing G-d (which is the workbook we’re doing) I usually do in the morning along with my quiet time. This first week it was talking about how we’re always looking and waiting for God’s will in our lives. “God, when do I go? Where do I go? How do I do it? Who will I be with?” I don’t know about you but those words have definitely come out of my mouth. In the book it says God may be first saying enter a love relationship with Me, Get to know me, adjust your life to me, Let me love you and reveal Myself through you to a watching world. That is what I have been learning this week. All the sudden I gotta go quick but I love and miss you all! God Bless you!

1 comment:

  1. i really like imagining you playing musical chairs in the middle of the street. :) and this post made me happy! sounds like things are going well. :)

    ReplyDelete